Affirmations For Self Love
Positive Affirmations for Self Love That You Can Listen to Daily
If you are feeling a little low, the best thing you can do is feel self love. This is easier said than done as we relay on external things to help us feel self love.
In order to start internalizing self love, starting to feel self love for no reason, we need to start having an internal dialogue. One of the best ways to do this is with daily affirmations for self love.
The right self love affirmations can help you start to feel self love, and improve your overall mental and physical well being.
In the short video above, you will discover powerful self love affirmations combined with meditative music that will relax your mind and beautiful imagery. All three combined are designed to help you feel self love quickly and easily. To begin self love affirmations, press play on the video above, and if you would like a copy of the affirmation words, see below.
Positive affirmations for self love:
- I love myself
- Self-love is effortless for me
- Because I am love
- Love is my birthright
- I vibrate on the frequency of love
- Feeling love is easy and natural for me
- Radiating love feels wonderful
- I always start the day feeling love and joy
- My self-love is strong
- Self-love feels wonderful
- I feel nothing but love for myself
- Because I am love
- Others are drawn to my self-love
- I unconditionally love myself
- Feeling self-love is my default frequency
- My self-love opens my hart to all the wonderful things the universe has to offer
50 More Affirmations on Self Love
- I am enough just as I am.
- I deserve love, compassion, and empathy.
- I honor my own life path.
- I am proud of my accomplishments.
- I respect my own boundaries.
- My thoughts and feelings matter.
- I have the strength to overcome any challenges.
- I am worthy of all the good in my life.
- I love the person I am becoming.
- I am deserving of happiness, love, peace, freedom, money, and anything else I desire.
- I choose to love myself every day.
- I don’t need someone else to feel happiness.
- I am allowed to take the time to heal.
- My potential to succeed is limitless.
- I am committed to my own growth.
- I am grateful for the amazing, wonderful person that I am.
- I am more than enough.
- I am worthy of respect and acceptance.
- My contributions to the world are valuable.
- I am proud of who I am.
- I love and accept myself unconditionally.
- I love myself and treat myself with kindness.
- I am free to make my own choices and decisions.
- I am a unique and very special person.
- I believe in me.
- I am worthy of all the love in the world.
- I am learning to love myself more every day.
- I am at peace with my past.
- I trust in my journey and process.
- I am brave, bold and beautiful.
- Today, I choose me.
- I love the woman/man I am.
- I am loved and appreciated.
- My high self-esteem allows me to accept compliments easily and also freely compliment others.
- I do not need anyone else to validate me, I am already valuable.
- I love the way I feel when I take good care of myself.
- I am comfortable in my own skin.
- I am a powerhouse; I am indestructible.
- I am proud of what I have experienced, for it has led me to become the person I am today.
- I am in love with myself and my body.
- I am secure in who I am, and do not need approval from others.
- Every day in every way, I am getting better and better.
- I choose to be proud of myself.
- I find deep inner peace within myself as I am.
- I fill my mind with positive and nourishing thoughts.
- My confidence, self-esteem, and inner wisdom are increasing with each day.
- My immune system is very strong and can deal with any kind of bacteria, germs and viruses.
- Every cell in my body vibrates with energy and health.
- I am successful in whatever I do.
- I am free to be me.
Powerful Tips to Help Make Your Self Love Affirmations Effective:
Believing you deserve self love must become a habit, and the only way something becomes a habit is by continuous daily practice. It takes 21 days of continuous practice to form a habit, practicing your self love affirmations daily, will help you begin to naturally feel self love, self talk of self love will become natural, a default setting, make sure you practice your daily affirmations for self love!
A big part of self love is how you feel, and being able to stay in the state of joy for no reason will help speed up the process of feeling self love, simply because if you are in a state of joy, you can only feel love.
The question you probably have is how do I start to feel joy for no reason? By appreciating the small things in life, be grateful for the things we take for advantage that other would die for, being able to by a coffee is a privilege to a person who is struggling to feed themselves and their family, be grateful if you can perform this action, as other cannot.
Do more activities that make you happy, if a walk brings you joy, go do it, going to the gym, do it, playing an instrument, do it, watching inspirational videos, do it! You get the idea, find small things in life that can make you feel joy and try to stay in that state as often as you can.
If you start to believe you do not deserver self love, you must stop this though process immediately as it is easy to spiral out of control. Listen, or say your affirmations for self love until your though pattern changes, take control of your emotions and start to feel joy. Understand that you are responsible for your thoughts and feelings, how you react to things and you alone can take control and change your thoughts and feeling, and feel self love whenever you want as this is your birthright to do so!
Affirmations on Self Love FAQ
Do Affirmations Work for Self-Love?
Yes, affirmations can be a powerful tool for self-love. By repeating positive statements to yourself, you can help create new neural pathways in the brain and reinforce positive beliefs about yourself. Regularly using affirmations can also help increase your self-confidence and reduce negative thoughts and feelings. Affirmations are best used alongside other forms of self-care such as exercise, healthy eating, good sleep habits, and mindfulness practices.
What Are Short Self Love Affirmations?
Short self love affirmations can help you build self-confidence and develop a deeper sense of connection with yourself. Some examples include: “I am wonderful exactly as I am.”, “My body is beautiful, strong and capable.”, “I am worthy and deserving of love.”, “I choose to be kind to myself in all situations.” By repeating these short but powerful affirmations on a regular basis, you can begin to create new beliefs about yourself that are more positive and uplifting.
How Many Self Love Affirmations Should i Say a Day?
The number of self love affirmations you use each day can depend on your needs and preferences. Many people find that saying three to five affirmations daily is a good starting point. If you’d like to increase the amount, you can say up to 10-20 affirmations per day. It’s also important to remember that affirming yourself should feel good – don’t force yourself to say more than feels comfortable or natural.
Do Affirmations Help With Self Love?
Yes, affirmations can be a great tool for developing self-love and a positive connection with yourself. Through regularly repeating positive statements, you can encourage yourself to build new neural pathways in the brain and reinforce positive beliefs about who you are. Additionally, regular use of affirmations can help increase your self-confidence, reduce the negative thoughts and feelings that can come up when we struggle to love ourselves, and become a more compassionate and understanding friend to ourselves.
What is a Good Morning Positive Self Love Affirmation?
A good morning positive self love affirmation could be:
- “I am worthy of love, and I choose to extend that love to myself today”. This affirmation is a reminder to be gentle and patient with yourself, while also acknowledging your worthiness and the importance of loving yourself.
Other examples of morning positive self love affirmations could include:
- “I am capable of doing anything I set my mind to”
- “I give myself permission to take up space in the world”
- “My feelings are valid, and I will honour them”,
- “Today, I am filled with love and compassion for myself. I choose to believe in my own worth and value, and I accept all parts of myself with kindness and understanding.”
How to Make Self Love Affirmations Work?
To make self love affirmations work, it’s important to focus on the words you use and be intentional about what you are saying. Make sure your affirmations are specific and reflect your values, beliefs and goals. Repeat your affirmations regularly throughout the day with feeling – really connecting to the meaning of them – and visualize yourself achieving each affirmation. Additionally, track your progress by writing down which affirmations have been effective for you, and celebrate your successes!
10 Tips to Love Yourself
- Treat yourself with kindness and compassion – be as nice to yourself as you would be to a dear friend.
- Take care of your physical health – make time each day for exercise, healthy eating, and rest.
- Acknowledge your accomplishments – celebrate the small successes, no matter how big or small.
- Practice self-acceptance – stop comparing yourself to others and practice loving yourself without judgement or shame.
- Spend time in nature – take in the calming sights and sounds of mother nature for an added sense of peace and contentment.
- Make time for hobbies that bring you joy – whether it’s painting, writing, playing a musical instrument, or something else entirely!
- Connect with supportive people – surround yourself with positive people who support and encourage you in your journey towards self-love and acceptance.
- Take breaks throughout the day – don’t forget to take time off from work or other commitments so that you can recharge your batteries.
- Cultivate gratitude – take some time each day to reflect on things that you are grateful for in life; this will help you stay focused on the positives instead of dwelling on negative thoughts or feelings about yourself or your circumstances.
- Set boundaries – learn to say “no” when necessary, so that you can avoid taking on too much responsibility or feeling like you need to please everyone all the time!
Expertise: Spiritual Teacher
My spiritual journey began in 2003, little did I know what was happening, my higher self would plant events in my life that would slowly wake me up to spiritualty, it wasn’t until 2006 when I discovered law of attraction, I stared to understand what was going on. In 2012 my spiritual journey went into overdrive when my ascension journey began. I feel there is no better way to change your thought process than affirmations. My site is dedicated to providing short but powerful affirmations to help change your thoughts and emotions to positive thoughts and emotions to begin manifesting that which you desire.
Contact: email@example.com | Check out my YouTube Channel